My Blog List

Monday, April 15, 2013

I think that a night in Hawaii is the best dessert dance idea because who doesn't like Hawaii and everything to do with it. I think that by having this as an idea it will lift the moods of all of the students, because there is just something about Hawaii that is very pleasing and relaxing. This picture below displays my ideas for props and decorations for the dance. For the photo booth i would like to see it decorated in palm trees and tiki's. I believe that by putting these on the photo booth it will really just make the students feel like they are actually in Hawaii. I have many decorations from a past Hawaii party that i had in the past and I would be more than happy to donate these items to the school. I believe that if this idea falls through it will be so much fun and i am so excited to see how this will turn out.

8 comments:

  1. Great Idea! I'm still voting for Duck Dynasty tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that this would be fun, but I think that glow in the dark would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds fun.. kinda wishing I had done this one instead of Neverland..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night in Hawaii could have been fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that actually sounds cinda cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, you should have chosen Glow in the Dark. It could have ended up looking cool. We'd be remembered for doing something unusual and special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Erickson, Glow in the Dark is BEAST.

    ReplyDelete