My Blog List

Monday, May 6, 2013

I Believe...

         I believe that in life anyone can achieve a goal as long as they set their mind to it. I am a guy who is big on motivation before a sports game or before a big test and knowing that I can achieve that task.

Ever since I was a little kid I have always had the dream to play professional baseball or basketball. As a kid I have been laughed and teased because to some people the goals are so far fetched to them. When people tell me that I can't achieve something it just makes me work that much harder to achieve the goal and prove them wrong. This goal of mine has led me to strive to be the best that I can be at any aspect in my life. I have made it a point in my life to be a great athlete and a great friend and student. I believe that if I can achieve these goals that I can be a very successful person in life.

I believe that every single goal relatively reachable can be achieved with hard work, perseverance, and confidence. I have found that with confidence and knowing that you can achieve something that you push yourself mentally and physically to achieve anything. My dad has pushed me since I was a little kid in telling me that I was capable of accomplishing  things that he never could in his lifetime. This has led me to put in the hard work to become the athlete and student that I have become today. It can be as simple as in P.E. when you are asked to do 20 push-ups to do 25 instead and just be in that much more prepared for the goal that you want to achieve and that was always meant to be yours. So go out there and get your goal because you can reach it but it won't be easy.
        


No comments:

Post a Comment