My Blog List

Thursday, May 16, 2013

School in a perfect world

 I like school and I am so proud that I live here in Philomath where the learning environment. As weird as this sounds I am always so excited for school to get out but by the time the end of school comes around I just become so bored it seems like and I just can't wait for school to start back up again. I love how the school runs our middle school but in a perfect world I would change a few things up.

First off, I would make it so that we didn't have to take all of the subjects that we have to take right now. I believe that we should be able to do this because right now in middle school we are deciding or have already decided what career we want to take when we are a grown up whether it is school related or an athletic career so we could just spend all day practicing on the career that we want to take in life.For me I would practice on my sports all day for my career and become the best in every aspect of my game to make sure that I would go pro in the sport or sports that I want to play professionally.

Secondly, I wish that if we missed a class for any reason that we could watch the class virtually through a camera so that even though we aren't actually there we really are. I would like this because then if I miss school for any reason then I could still get the assignment and get my homework done so that I could be caught up for the day that I would return by. The only downside to this is that nobody would want to go to school virtually if they were in Hawaii so that might be a little obstacle.

Lastly, I would make it so that if we had a sports game then the teachers couldn't give out any homework. I would like this because it is the worst feeling in the middle of a game when you are worried about homework and then it affects your sports performance. If this rule was put into play then I would be very happy because it would take a lot of unneeded stress out of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment